Friday, September 30, 2016

The best and worst things about the first month of High School



It has been 1 month since the start of school of it has been a blast. The best thing that has happened in school so far is that I got amazing teachers. The reason why I'm very happy with that is because I now am very excited for the upcoming periods in school and enjoy the period while I'm in the class. Also I'm very happy that there is a change in that we are allowed to go out of school during lunch and in Middle School we weren't allowed to go out. This gives me and other people also more freedom. This is very good because we are able to go eat out and still have time to go to the next period. The worst thing that has happened in school is that the tests have become a lot harder and makes me put a lot more time into all of the work that I do. This is bad in that I have to push myself a lot harder and have to struggle a lot more than I have ever been before. This is the best thing and the worst thing that has happened to me in the first month of our experience in the High School.



No comments:

Post a Comment