Saturday, October 15, 2016

Do you believe our world is simulated?

In my opinion I believe that our world is not simulated for several reasons. One reason why I believe that our world isn't simulated is because in the article, it states that She rated the chances that this idea turns out to be true is ''effectively zero".  I completely agree to this because the chances that somebody is controlling us is completely obsurd. Going along with that, for somebody to think that we are all being controlled by one person in a hard drive is insane in my opinion. Also, another reason why I think that our world isn't simulated is because someone from Harvard University stated, "It’s just not based on well-defined probabilities." I agree with this because there is not data that they have collected that proves to us that we are controlled by other people. That is why I don't think that our would is simulated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment